Advertisement

So That's What A Crash Feels Like - I Had An Mtb Fail

So That's What A Crash Feels Like - I Had An Mtb Fail So That's What A Crash Feels Like - I Had An Mtb Fail

Excluding the crash, this was an awesome day! Mark and Jackie at Ciclo Montaña really have a great thing going in the Sierra Nevada mountains. The trails that they have at their disposal are unreal. The end of the first trail in this video is like nothing I have ridden before, absolutely incredible!

The crash I had was just a little one all things considered and it didn't slow me down any, but it was a reminder that things can and do go wrong at times.

For Brian's video from the day before click here -

To do these trails yourself, click here -

Help support the channel on Patreon -

PayPal Donations -


Instagram -

Strava -

My Bike

Bike



POV camera gear

My chin cam setup

Fox Proframe helmet
Main POV camera - GoPro Hero 7
Removu wind jacket for GoPro
Gimble - GoPro Karma Grip
360 cam - Insta 360 One X

POV audio setup

Audio camera - GoPro hero 4 black
Waterproof microphone for Hero 4 - Sennheiser elements 2 microphone

Vlog camera gear

Camera - Sony A6500
Shooting lens - Sony 18-105mm lens
Vlog lens - Sony 16-50mm kit lens
High-end microphone - Rode video pro
Compact microphone - Rode video micro

Drone

DJI Mavic 2 Pro

mtb,enduro mtb,pov,gopro pov,gopro,So That's What A Crash Feels Like - I Had An Mtb Fail,mtb fail,mtb crash,mtb spain,btt españa,deviate guide,high pivot mtb,bkxc,mtb vlogger,mtb vlogs,i crashed,sierra nevada spain,alpujarra mtb,ciclo montaña,guided mtb,winter sun,gopro hero 7 black,mountain biking,trail riding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments