Advertisement

Sexy stuffed belly in a tight dress

Sexy stuffed belly in a tight dress After tonight's stuffing left me so huge, I thought it would be a shame not to pull out my favorite tight floral dress and see how it looks on this belly... I've got to say, I think it looks pretty good this way! I feel so sexy with my belly stuffed until it's round and tight and I couldn't help myself but play for a while, I can't keep my hands away... Also, it still aches from all the food I ate, so I wish someone was here to give me a belly rub!

belly stuffing,stuffed belly,big bellies,feedee,feederism,belly,belly kink,stuffer,belly stuffer,girl belly stuffer,bloated belly,tummy ache,full belly,belly bloat,girl stuffers,big belly girl,growing belly,bellies,force-feeding,belly bloating,force-feeding kink,fat girl,belly play,belly button,belly button play,fat belly,round belly,naval play,lmbb,fat girl belly,real bb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments