Advertisement

Road to Tokyo #43: Breaking Point | Olympic Combined Qualifier - Toulouse, France

Road to Tokyo #43: Breaking Point | Olympic Combined Qualifier - Toulouse, France ČESKÉ TITULKY JSOU DOSTUPNÉ V NASTAVENÍ VIDEA

Toulouse was stressing me out for many days or even previous weeks before. I knew it was possible, I knew it was actually very possible, but that made it all just harder. The pressure of "have to" was there and I had to deal with it and I am super proud with how I succeeded in dealing with that. Check the next episode about Toulouse, the breaking point!

Thumbnail picture by: Lukáš Bíba / Laco Korbel

Credits:

Story by
ADAM ONDRA

Directed by
LACO KORBEL

Camera
PAVEL KLEMENT
IFSC

Post Production
ADAM LIGOCKI

Production
JAKUB PÍNA

Executive Producer
PAVEL BLAŽEK

© 2019 AO Production s.r.o.

Adam Ondra,Climbing,Olympics,Tokyo 2020,Lead,Bouldering,Speed,Rock climbing,Qualification,Qualified,Toulouse,France,Breaking Point,

Post a Comment

0 Comments