Advertisement

Rapture Dream! Jesus saves! Time is short!

Rapture Dream! Jesus saves! Time is short! Jesus is coming soon for those who know Him and love Him.
It's time to wake up and turn to Him.
Those who say they believe,
Let's start sharing Jesus with as many as we can. Let's stop being afraid.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believers in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To accept Jesus into your life,

Dear Lord,

I know that I have done wrong and that Your Word(the Bible) says sin deserve death.
(Roman's 3:23, Roman's 6:23)

I'm sorry for the wrongs I have done and I want to turn from my sin.

I believe and trust in the sacrifice you (Jesus) made for me , shedding your innocent blood, dying on the cross.
I believe You rose again the 3rd day.

Please come into my life, be Lord of my life, and save me, and forgive my sins.
Amen.

short!

Post a Comment

0 Comments