Advertisement

Products I Anticipate Hitting Pan in 2020|| MakeupnTravel

Products I Anticipate Hitting Pan in 2020|| MakeupnTravel Open Me :)

Hey, guys so today I wanted to just talk about some products that I've been loving so much that I feel I might hit pan in them in 2020. I hope that yall enjoy this video and my #bnbmiss! #projectpan #panning #makeup #vlogmass

What's on my face: Coming Up Soon!


Foundation Matches:

Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Foundation in 440
Dior Backstage Filter Foundation 6.5N
Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Foundations in F14
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in Y505
Covergirl Healthy Elixir Foundation in Soft Sable
Full Spectrum Deep Neutral 2


Connect with me:
Instagram: @kaz3mkup
Twitter: @makeupntravel
Blog: www. makeupntravel.wordpress.com
Email me: makeupntravel@gmail.com

EBates Link: (I earn $25 if you sign up through my link.)


Intellifluence: (I earn $5 if you sign up with my link.)

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed :D

MakeupnTravel

Post a Comment

0 Comments