Advertisement

Overwatch - REINHARDT'S ANIMATED SHORT MAKES NO SENSE

Overwatch - REINHARDT'S ANIMATED SHORT MAKES NO SENSE Reinhardt's animated short "Honor and Glory" features out favorite German tank in all of Overwatch... However, some of the things just don't make sense they way they appear in game...

My Merch :
My Twitter :
My Twitch :
My Instagram :

My Gamertag: BRO YOU WACK

BRO YOU WACK,Overwatch,REINHARDT'S ANIMATED SHORT MAKES NO SENSE,reinhardt,reinhardt makes no sense,makes no sense,overwatch makes no sense,honor and glory,reinhardt honor and glory,honor and glory makes no sense,animted,short,memes,animated short reaction,new animated short,overwatch memes,rein,reinhardt movie,animated short makes no sense,all overwatch animated short,brigitte,overwatch cinematic,reinhardt cinematic,cinematic,overwatch sins,overwatch movie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments