Advertisement

Option Trading I How to make money in option trading I Call Put I Derivatives I

Option Trading I How to make money in option trading I Call Put I Derivatives I Option Trading I How to make money in option trading I Call Put I Derivatives I

Telegram channel-

Twitter - @SmartTradersCl1

CALL and PUT Options Trading is very popular. In layman terms, for the call and put option buyers or holders, the loss is capped to the extent of the premium of the option but profit or gain is unlimited. CALL and PUT Options Trading is also used to find out the short term trend or sentiments of the stock or index.

The option is a derivative that gives right but not an option to buy/sell a stock or index at a set price on or before a set date. On the other hand, futures give both right and obligation to the buyer or seller of the futures contract. However, technically speaking for option writers or sellers i.e. call writers and put writes, there is an obligation to honor the contract.

In layman term, CALL is basically a deposit for the future purpose. If the strike price is hit then the call holders will gain and call writers will lose. On the other hand, put is basically an insurance used for hedging. If the strike price is hit the put holders or buyers will gain and put writers will lose.

To summarize, Call holders and put writers are bullish on market whereas call writers and put buyers are bearish on the market.

call and put options trading,call options,put options,options trading,buying call options,call options explained,selling call options,call options trading for beginners,call options trading strategies,put and call options explained,call and put options,put options explained,stock market,stocks,share market,technical analysis,equity,trading,OPTION TRADING,option strategies,Smart Traders Club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments