Advertisement

Nine's MULTIPLE QUIRKS Explained! | My Hero Academia Heroes Rising

Nine's MULTIPLE QUIRKS Explained! | My Hero Academia Heroes Rising I explain all of NINE’s quirks from the new My Hero Academia ‘Heroes Rising’ Movie. We also examine HOW he is capable of holding 9 quirks and his backstory.

Heroes Rising released in Japan in December and will be showing around the world in 2020. It follows class 1A during a work-study on a remote island, when they are attacked by Nine, who is looking to steal a specific quirk on the island.

LINK TO LEAKS:





OTHER MHA VIDEOS:

Eri’s quirk explained:

Why Bakugo was the 2nd user of One For All:

Fatgum’s SKINNY form explained:

The full story of YOUNG All Might:

Shinso’s new UPGRADES explained:

My Villain Academia Arc Review:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter: @turtlequirk

The use of media materials featured on this channel is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purpose of commentary, criticism and education.

#myheroacademia #HeroesRising #MHAmovie2

My hero academia nine,nine mha,My Hero Academia,Heroes Rising,MHA,Nine’s quirks explained,my hero academia,nine one for all,Heroes Rising Nine,Heroes Rising spoilers,MHA Nine’s quirks explained,My Hero Academia Movie 2,MHA Nine Quirks,MHA Heroes Rising,nine’s quirks,weather quirk,dragon quirk,one for all,all for one,shigaraki,dr ujiko,chimeria,heroes rising release date,heroes rising villain,bakugo one for all,nine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments