Advertisement

My dad had a massive heart attack in a foreign country

My dad had a massive heart attack in a foreign country Hey guys,

This shook us. We were so scared and so shocked by what happened while we were travelling in the U.S. All I can say is, thank God for travel insurance. Watch the video to see how we found out my dad had a "huge heart attack," according to his doctors.

Thank you for your prayers and support. We love you all.

And thank God my dad is alive. We owe it all to Jesus.

You, just like my dad, are loved with a love that overcame death to save you. We never walk through this life alone, and Jesus fights for those who believe in him and love him.

Romans 8:28:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

We trust in a Good Father, who never leaves us nor forsakes us.

Xx Sarah

heart attack,heart attack symptoms,what to do if you're having a heart attack,travel insurance for usa,near death experiences caught on tape,near death experiences,near death experience heaven,my testimony,God story,death,Jesus is King,storytime near death experience,storytime scary experience,storytime scary stories,storytime scary,christian story time,God is real,evidence of God,sarah chew,whats up with chew,whatsupwithchew,family vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments