Advertisement

[MLP Comic Dub] Reality of Hearth's Warming Eve (dark humor)

[MLP Comic Dub] Reality of Hearth's Warming Eve (dark humor) Some questions are best kept unanswered

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!! I'm debating possibly doing a what I got for Christmas but I've been so busy with seeing friends and family since I got home from college that I don't know if I'll have time. But I've always wanted to do one!!! DX

Click here to support me on Ko-Fi!
ko-fi.com/icegazeva

Thank you all so much for your love and support!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credits

Original Comic by SubjectNumber2394


Princess Luna: Agent0Fluffy


Other Voices & Editing: Ice Gaze

Wanna be in a comic dub? Take a look at the list of comics I have planned and shoot me an email/message if you're interested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All Dem Linkz!
Ko-Fi ~ ko-fi.com/icegazeva
Merch ~
Wattpad ~
Instagram ~
Twitter ~ IceGazeVA
SoundCloud ~
Email ~ mstefx@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're all my sunshine, my brightest sunshine. You all make me happy when I am grey. You'll never know friends how much I love you. Please don't take that sunshine away. I'll always love you and make you happy, I know that you would all do the same. I love your jokes, friends, though they are sappy. As long as you're all here I don't need fame.
I love all my subbies! And all my subbies are my friends! You all make me so happy and I love reading all your nice comments! :)

Thank you so much for watching and make sure to subscribe so we can become friends and have lots of fun! :)
~Virtual Hugs~ Ice Gaze

humor)

Post a Comment

0 Comments