Advertisement

Living In Houston Tx | Making Money, Leg Workout

Living In Houston Tx | Making Money, Leg Workout Wassup guys my name is Jeroy and most people call me Slick, i'm currently documenting my journey living in Houston Texas through these vlogs. Some of what you will see in today's vlog is my Leg Workout and how i'm making money living in houston tx.


⚡︎ DM me here::
(I respond to everybody here!)

⚡︎ MY MERCHANDISE WEBSITE
: \


About Me: Welcome ~ I go by Slick or you call me Jay, I'm 25 from NY currently living in Houston Tx,I'm a lifestyle vlogger passionate about impacting lives, health, fitness and more!

Comment "more videos" if your reading this :)

living in houston tx,living in houston texas,slickvisions,making money,make money,houston texas vlog,houston texas 2019,things to do in houston tx,pros and cons of houston texas,leg workout,gym workout,vlog,workout,houston,texas,living in houston,

Post a Comment

0 Comments