Advertisement

JIBUN TECHO KOKUYO 2020 (REGULAR & MINI) FLIPTHROUGH ~ A Beautiful Fable

JIBUN TECHO KOKUYO 2020 (REGULAR & MINI) FLIPTHROUGH ~ A Beautiful Fable ♥ INFO ♥
If you would to purchase your own Erin Condren planner, feel free to use my referral link to get $10 off:


If you enjoy my videos then be sure to subscribe:

Jibun Techo:


#jibuntecho #jibun

___

♥ MY OTHER CHANNELS ♥

Beauty & Fashion ♥
Travel Vlogs ♥
Personal Vlogs ♥

___

♥ FIND ME ♥

STICKER SHOP ♥
PLANNER INSTAGRAM ♥
BEAUTY INSTAGRAM ♥
SNAPCHAT ♥ celinasnaps
BLOG ♥
BEAUTY BLOG ♥
STATIONERY BLOG ♥
TRAVEL BLOG ♥

___

♥ MY FAVOURITE TOOLS ♥

Vlogging Camera ♥
Main Camera ♥
Filming Lense ♥
Zoom Filming Lense ♥
Remote Control ♥
Filming Microphone ♥
Voiceover Microphone ♥
Ring Light ♥
Schedule on Instagram ♥



♥ ABOUT ME ♥

Hi! My name is Celina Lee, I live in Melbourne Australia and my passion is being creative online!

I'm a blogger, a Youtuber and I run my own little online store~! I believe that it is never too late to do what you love and to always live life with passion~!



♥ EXTRAS ♥

Music is from Producer Loops mixed by me

Some links provided are affiliate / referral links which cost you nothing extra to use, and give me a very small commission or store credit~ Honesty is most important on my channel and I always appreciate any support from you guys :)

♥ /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ♥

erin condren,erin condren life planner,plan with me,erin condren plan with me,a beautiful fable,planner,jibun,techo,jibun techo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments