Advertisement

Improving my electric longboard with a CAN Bus! What can the CAN Bus do? EB#44

Improving my electric longboard with a CAN Bus! What can the CAN Bus do? EB#44 $2 for PCB Prototypes & Free SMT Assembly:
Previous video:
Electric longboard video:
RS-485 video:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Support me for more videos:

Useful websites which were shown/used during the video:






In this video I will show you how I improved my electric longboard with a CAN Bus. During that process I will explain to you what a CAN Bus is, where it is being used and what advantages it offers in comparison to other bus systems. Let's get started!

Thanks to JLCPCB for sponsoring this video
Visit to get professional PCBs for low prices

Music:
2011 Lookalike by Bartlebeats

can,bus,controller,area,network,tutorial,explain,how,to,make,project,diy,guide,beginner,beginners,canh,canl,high,low,data,line,wire,wiring,transceiver,arduino,spi,car,electronic,electronics,bosch,hardware,frame,message,voltage,dominant,recessive,baudrate,connector,rs485,id,identification,crc,ack,bit,speed,advantage,compare,comparison,electric,differential,longboard,vesc,fsesc,error,greatscott,greatscott!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments