Advertisement

I tried to replicate the Starbucks dragon drink

I tried to replicate the Starbucks dragon drink I don't own the intro
Music: Slow dancing Remix
Any background music came from Kinemaster


What's up Conswalians💚 its your girl Conswala back with another video. Today I did my first cooking video where I try to replicate the Dragon Drink and you have to watch the full video to see what happens.

Like this video if you want more cooking videos.
Comment reccomendations for my next video
Subscribe to become a Conswalian💚 Let's hit 50 before the year ends!!
Tap the bell to join #CCCSquad
Follow my Instagram @conswalascc.yt
Share this video with your friends and family so this channel can grow!

Get excited because I'm going to be doing the 12 days of Christmas Vlog!!

Love you and please subscribe if you like Starbucks!

Thank you so much for reading and watching the video and I'll see you next week bye✌🏽😁✌🏽

#starbucks,#dragondrink,#coffee,#replicate,#copycat,#cooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments