Advertisement

I really wanna LIVE but now it’s IMPOSSIBLE

I really wanna LIVE but now it’s IMPOSSIBLE Hello there. Today Bill tell his story. "It may seem too hard for you. So, if you're a very impressionable person, watch this carefully.
I have a very serious illness. I can’t actually move. The maximum I can do's to sit reclining. And hold a spoon on my own. Very weakly though. Well, I’m still talking like a normal person. Though I'd have better diction. Anyway, I'm a completely helpless boy who needs round-the-clock help.
Apart from me, there was my older sister Agatha, mum and dad. And until 14, I didn’t bother about the meaning of life. Despite my severe disability, they loved me. They took care of me. And I never felt unneeded. There were no problems with money. My dad made good money. He talked to a lot of people. So, they somehow made me a special electrical stroller. So, I'd move around the house and go outside.
After that, Agatha started to call me her personal Stephen Hawking. But I knew she flattered me. I was extremely far from being a genius. And I didn't study very well. 'cause everyone felt sorry for me. So, they tried not to strain me. I'd even call my life happy. Of course, if I took what was available to me.
And when I was 14, my 'rents flew somewhere to a symposium. And they never returned. Their plane crashed. There were no survivors. This is where our happy childhood ended. I was lucky Agatha was already an adult. So, she was able to take care of me. But it wasn't good for her at all. Instead of a normal young life, career and her own family, she got a lying brother. And smelly diapers. And a total lack of money.
But she was a very good girl. She didn't give up. And she put the savings of our 'rents into the business. She worked all the time. And when she didn’t work, she sat with me. She even took me to the rehabilitation programs. Well, she hired a nanny for me as well. Someone must be with me all the time. Somehow we got out of the trouble and lived on. Though we didn't become happier.
I sat by the window. I asked myself when it'd all be over. Well, it cannot be so many troubles in one small family! One day, our happy life'd start. But for some reason, nothing good happened in our life. I didn't get up and didn't start walking. Agatha didn't stop rushing like a squirrel in a cage. For us to survive. And no kind person was ever gonna take two orphans to him.
One day, Agatha didn't get back home. I was just totally scared. I couldn't fall asleep. So, I kept rushing about on the bed, praying and hoping she'd come soon. In the end, the nurse gave me some pills. So I'd fall asleep and calm down. I couldn't worry. Or I'd fall ill. Agatha didn't come the next day. And after a week neither.
I was very grateful to the nurse. She honestly worked the whole paid month. And at the same time, she ran around to look for my missing sister. She wrote statements to the police. She tried to talk to some officials. She tried at least something! She even filed a petition for my custody. Well, seemed like she was caring for an orphan and getting money for it. I wasn't against it 'cause I was worried about my future. And until recently, I believed Agatha'd return home at any moment.
A month later, my nurse drove me to a boarding school for the disabled. They refused her everywhere. Though they still started to search for Agatha. So, I had to act according to the law. And not according to the conscience. And the nurse didn't have the money to upbring a disabled person. So, I ended up in the most terrible place in the world. If hell exists, then it starts there.
One nanny for 10 kids is a nightmare. Especially for me. I'm used to a home life. Many guys who'd move more or less, helped people like me. Or we all'd not survive in this place. I was never particularly religious. But at first, I prayed non-stop. I hoped something'd change sooner or later.
Agatha started to appear in my dreams. She hugged me. She said we'd see each other soon. She'd come and pick me up from the boarding school. She asked me to suffer just a little. And I did. For some reason, it seemed to me this was a sign she was alive. She'd be just in trouble anyway. But very soon, she'd get out and take me. My ex-nurse came almost every day. She bathed me. She fed me and told how the search was going on. But when she heard about my dreams, she only sighed and stroked me on the head".

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,school,parents,difficulties,mother,protection,i want life,i want live,live,sad story,impossible story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments