Advertisement

How big sea Turtles can be? Riviera Maya Mexico

How big sea Turtles can be? Riviera Maya Mexico Scuba diving with huge sea turtles in Akumal Riviera Maya, Mexico

Akumal is in Mayan language “Place for Turtles”
My go to dive center while I am in Riviera Maya is usually Blue Experience.


Tim Neuman and Kathrin Zaplo, I have used them on multiple occasions very friendly service and for most part if you are in near by resort they offered pick up and drop off service from the resort. They offer Cenote diving as well if you are interested, I like the idea that for most part I am able to dive with smaller group of divers. Here I am including their website:





Music Youtube Audio Library

Scuba Diving,Motorcycle,Travel,Road Trips,Sidemount,Canada,Alberta,USA,Honda,Honda Africa Twin,CRF 1000,Camping,Tent,Apex,Sleeping Bag,Camping Stove,National Parks,Utah,Mexico,Dominican Republic,Cenotes,Caves,Sharks,Snowboarding,Skiing,Deep Diving,Decompression,Resorts,Adventure,Ocean life,Snorkeling,SSI,PADI,BCD,Wetsuit,Apeks,Shearwater,Santi Diving,Gopro Hero Black,Akumal,Riviera Maya,Cancun,Sea Turtle,Mareen Spiecies,Blue Experience Diving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments