Advertisement

Hallelujah – Wonderful Piano Version by Thomas Krüger (Mr. Pianoman)

Hallelujah – Wonderful Piano Version by Thomas Krüger (Mr. Pianoman) Listen to my songs on Spotify, AppleMusic, Amazon & Co.: ►

Click the 🔔 bell to always be notified on new uploads!

Learn piano songs quickly and easily with this app:


Thomas Krüger Social Media:


Subscribe to my Youtube channel here:


My favorite piano songs in a Spotify playlist:


On my trip to Vienna I visited Schloss Schönbrunn and met this nice piano at Gloriette Café. ( I felt this was the right place in this nice building for such a hymn like "Hallelujah". If you like it just follow me on my channels!

More of my videos:
THOMAS KRÜGER - AMAZING CLASSIC MEDLEY IN BERLIN


THOMAS KRÜGER - FÜR ELISE LIVE ON STREET IN DORTMUND


#ThomasKrüger #LeonardCohen #Hallelujah

Thomas Kruger,Mr. Pianoman,Thomas,Krüger,Pianoman,Medley Improvisation,Piano Cover,Flashmob,Open Piano,Streetpiano,Play Me,Hallelujah,Leonard Cohen,Vienna,Cafe,kaffeehaus,Schloss Schönbrunn,Gloriette,Café,Halleluja,Wien,

Post a Comment

0 Comments