Advertisement

Finding ways of achieving a good physical condition for men over 50

Finding ways of achieving a good physical condition for men over 50 Due to various injuries over the years I've been trying to find ways of achieving a good physical condition even though being somewhat restricted. Now at 56 as an experiment I totally changed my way of eating and only did shadowboxing as my only form of cardio.

Shadowboxing challenges your speed and power, while skyrocketing your heart rate and spurring fat loss. My overall measurements have stayed the same with the exception of my waist line which is just over 2 inches smaller. I've worked on one muscle group per day, 6 days a week, 30 min per day in total.

#feeling_good #perfect_job #personal_trainer #private_training #fitness #bodybuilding #Brighton #weightlifting #weight_loss #weight_loss_journey #weight_gain #muscles #mentor #kickboxing #motivator #gym #outdoor_training #Skype_live_training #Skype_personal_training #review_fitness

condition

Post a Comment

0 Comments