Advertisement

FIFA 20 | NEW ICON SWAP 2 PLAYERS & OBJECTIVES + TOKEN REQUIREMENTS! | FIFA 20 STREAM TO GLORY

FIFA 20 | NEW ICON SWAP 2 PLAYERS & OBJECTIVES + TOKEN REQUIREMENTS! | FIFA 20 STREAM TO GLORY If you’re reading this...
Welcome and thank you for watching the stream!
I consistently stream DAILY👀 whether it’s FIFA 20 FUT, Pro clubs with Subscribers or GTA V or even Minecraft😂 and Playthroughs! If you’re interested be sure to subscribe to help me push up to 600 subs🙏 and turn on notifications so you know when I go live. Once again thank you and I hope to see you in the next stream! 👀🙌🙏.

🔴Follow me on Twitter so I can let you guys know in advance when I’m going live and what to expect!
Twitter: @PropheC27

🙌You do not have to Donate. It is your money and you choose what you do with it. However, if you choose to donate, EVERYTHING will go towards making the stream better for the viewers by upgrading equipment.


#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,FIFA 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments