Advertisement

Could I Beat Minecraft by ONLY Walking in a Straight Line? (FINALE)

Could I Beat Minecraft by ONLY Walking in a Straight Line? (FINALE) Can I Beat Minecraft by Only walking in a straight Line? *Spoilers* unfortunately not...

Enjoyed this video? Make sure to subscribe!

**This is the ORIGINAL Minecraft Straight Line Only Challenge**
This is Minecraft, but I'm only allowed to walk in a straight line for the whole time. EPISODE 6! That's really all there is to it... welcome to walking in a straight line in minecraft simulator 2019. Can you actually beat minecraft If you want to see more of minecraft but only in a straight line make sure to let me know!

In Episode 6 of this challenge we beat the ender dragon! But is this actually beating the ender dragon in minecraft by only walking in a straight line? Unfortunately not! LEaving the minecraft straight line was necessary in order for us to find a stronghold! We did however manage to get blaze rods and find a fortress while only walking in a straight line so I hope that's impressive enough to you guys..

EDITORS NOTE: Beating Minecraft in a straight line would maybe be possible, if I were to align myself with the end portal frame before I started the challenge... However, even fighting the dragon at the end, the crystals in the cages would be impossible to break without leaving a straight line... so no matter what... I think you need to leave the line at some stage. However, as controversial as this ending may be... I hope you guys enjoyed this series!

"Could I Beat Minecraft by ONLY Walking in a Straight Line? (FINALE)"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ORIGINAL Minecraft Straight Line Challenge Playlist:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"G'day guys, my name is WadZee"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FOLLOW ME
▸ Follow me on Twitter:
▸ Follow My Instagram: COMING SOON...
▸ Follow My TikTok: @wadzee
▸ Join our Fan Discord!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
subscribe for more minecraft but you can only walk in a straight line...

can you beat minecraft in a straight line,beating minecraft by walking only in a straight line,Can you beat minecraft by onlu walking in a straight line,Straight Line Only Challenge,Minecraft but in a straight line,WadZee,Minecraft,Straight Line,Minecraft Straight Line Original,wadzee straight line,Straight Line Challenge,Beating the ender dragon in a straight line,Beating Minecraft in a straight line,Minecraft but you can only walk in a straight line,

Post a Comment

0 Comments