Advertisement

CAPRICORN LOVE Mid December 'You will be able to forgive this setback with your lover'

CAPRICORN LOVE Mid December 'You will be able to forgive this setback with your lover' Thank you for commenting, liking, sharing and subscribing!
Receive a personal reading by sending your question to Lucky1313111@gmail.com for 18.00. Please allow up to 72 hrs to respond. Donations and payments are accepted at PayPal.me/QuickieTarot or Lucky1313111@gmail.com.

I’ve been reading Tarot cards off and on for 25 years. I use my intuition to help me interpret the cards and I try to keep the readings short. Tarot is a good tool to help understand the seen and unforeseen. I believe the Universe influences our life paths. My goal is to help us make the right decisions for our lives.

love,sex,twin flames,soulmates,soul mates,security,stability,marriage,tarot,horoscope,sun,moon,rising,ex,thinking,quickie,zodiac,december,earth signs,capricorn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments