Advertisement

BOOKSHELF TOUR AND ORGANIZATION | BASED ON YOUR VOTES

BOOKSHELF TOUR AND ORGANIZATION | BASED ON YOUR VOTES After asking all of you how I should organize my bookshelves, I've now officially turned the books back around, reorganized them, and done a bookshelf tour :)

Buddy Reads video:


Art IG page:
My Book:
My Instagram:
Peace and Turmoil Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
My Patreon:

Here's the link to the charity Save the Children. Feel free to share this link with others!


2040 S Alma School Rd. Ste 1
Box 515
Chandler, AZ
85286
USA

#bookshelftour #bookshelf #bookshelforganization

elliot brooks,elliot,brooks,booktube,booktuber,fantasy,bookshelf,bookshelf tour,elliot brooks bookshelf tour,bookshelf tour 2020,bookshelf reorganizing,organizing my books,organize my books with me,reading vlog,bookshelf organization vlog,vlog,booktube vlog,elliot brooks organization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments