Advertisement

Back Button Focus is GREAT

Back Button Focus is GREAT Back Button Focus is GREAT
In this video I'm going to explain how to use back button focus on Lumix cameras and why it may be good for you.
My name is Matti Sulanto, I'm a photographer and a Lumix ambassador based in Helsinki Finland. I'll publish a new video twice a week.
Subscribe also to my monthly newsletter and get a free preset and camera profile that you can use with LR or PS (ACR). Of course you'll also get my best picks of the latest in the camera and photography world.
I make my content using Panasonic Lumix cameras and lenses. Some of the equipment I use is my own and some is on loan from Panasonic.
My Instagram:
My website:

sulantoblog,sulantovlog,matti sulanto,photography,lumix,panasonic,lumixphotography,lumix ambassador,lumix camera,back button focus,how to focus,how to use autofocus,back button focus lumix,back button focus panasonic,lumix g9,lumix g90,lumix s1,panasonic g9,panasonic g90,panasonic s1,lumix s1r,panasonic s1r,how to use back button focus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments