Advertisement

BABY NAMES I LOVE BUT WONT BE USING| PERSIAN BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES I LOVE BUT WONT BE USING| PERSIAN BABY NAMES Baby names I love but won’t be using! Hey guys, today’s video are some of the names we thought about using for this pregnancy but didn’t. A lot of the names are Persian. They are beautiful and unique names! I think you will love them. I give boy names and girl names, so if you are struggling with finding a first name or maybe a middle name for your baby this is the video for you!



Wanna be friends? Follow me on instagram! @eliza_glenn
Email: elizaglenn90@gmail.com

Breastfeeding? Get a PreggoPouch! www.preggopouch.com

baby names,baby girl names,baby boy names,girl and boy names,names i love,unique baby names,persian baby names,uncommon baby names,middle names,first names,beautiful names,name ideas,name inspiration,baby,baby names 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments