Advertisement

'Attention' - Tory Lanez x Justin Bieber Type Beat | RnB Type Beat With Hook (Prod. Dylan Graham)

'Attention' - Tory Lanez x Justin Bieber Type Beat | RnB Type Beat With Hook (Prod. Dylan Graham) πŸ›’ With Hook:
πŸ›’ Without Hook:
🌐 Website:

πŸ“© Email: Sales@BeatsByMantra.com

➕ Subscribe:

✌ Instagram & Twitter: @BeatsByMantra



Lyrics:
You don’t wanna leave

Unless you’re leaving here with me

They ain’t about it like you bout it

You bring the life into the party

I don't wanna go

do you want more

can the time slow down

give you one more round

you deserve all the attention

my attention


My Playlists:

Entire Catalog:

R&B Type Beats:

Pop Type Beats:

Dancehall Type Beats:

Songs I Produced:

"Attention" - Tory Lanez x Justin Bieber Type Beat | RnB Type Beat With Hook (Prod. Dylan Graham)

Mantra,justin bieber type beat,tory lanez type beat,chris brown type beat,rnb type beat,r&b type beat,rnb instrumental,club type beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments