Advertisement

Around The Shops Haul | Poundland, B&M, Card Factory | Kylie Louise

Around The Shops Haul | Poundland, B&M, Card Factory | Kylie Louise Hey everyone!
Thank you for clicking on my video. Today's video is an around the shops haul. This video features items from Card Factory, B&M and Poundland.

If your new to my channel then hello and thank you for clicking on my video. My name is Kylie Louise and I'm a mummy to one beautiful little girl named Gabriella and I'm currently pregnant with my first little boy who is due in December. I do videos based on Lifestyle, Hauls and Unboxings so if you love them kinda videos then please do click the subscribe button and also don't forget to click the notification bell to be notified when I post my next video.

If your not new to my channel and your a regular subscriber then thank you again for clicking on my video. Please do hit that LIKE button if you enjoyed the video and also don't forget to click the notification bell to be notified when I post my next video.

See you all soon!!

❤️Instagram❤️
@kylielouise_xoxo

❤️Email❤️
vladkylie@gmail.com

❤️ DISCLAIMER ❤️
ANY ITEMS IN THE VIDEO WERE BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

around the shops haul,around the shops,poundland haul,december poundland haul,december 2019 poundland haul,b&m haul,card factory haul,haul,bargain haul,bargain haul uk,christmas gifts haul,christmas haul,christmas 2019 haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments