Advertisement

An Afternoon in the life of Synergy Soul

An Afternoon in the life of Synergy Soul I attempted to vlog part of my day prior to this and did nothing with the videos! Lol This is my second attempt to vlogging, obviously I am new to this whole vlog thing but I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit into what I do through out my day. I ended up not vlogging the evening because my husband took me out on a date and somethings we don’t have to share with others.

I am in the process of updating my website so I can not list my services available at the moment BUT my new site is coming soon and the Spiritual Hygiene webinar will be open for ticket purchase!

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

I do not own rights to any songs playing the background

witch vlog,witchy vlog,spiritual advisor,psychic medium,a day in a life,vlog,witch,witchy,witch life,spirituality,spiritual routine,spiritual ritual,witch ritual,rituals,daily rituals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments