Advertisement

Activity during the stay in the Talas State University as a KOICA Volunteer

Activity during the stay in the Talas State University as a KOICA Volunteer From Feb. 2019 to Dec. 2019, I worked as the KOICA volunteer in the Talas State University of Kyrgyzstan. The teaching of how to use Excel to their teachers/staff and students was my main job as a volunteer. And participating in the university events and the ceremony was another concern to understand their cultures. Awarding a certificate of appreciation and excellence is the common process on every event and ceremony. Sing a song and dancing also the basic process. All students and staff are participating in events and ceremonies. Another of my activity was the awarding scholarship to the students. Helping their economy would be a great motivation to study for their future. My friends supported me with these. Thanks to them.

Talas State University,Talas Kyrgyzstan,ТаласМУ,mindukkyu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments