Advertisement

A Students Mid-Year University Crisis.... (An Update)

A Students Mid-Year University Crisis.... (An Update) Recently I have been finding the work for my Economics and Finance degree very hard. The economics major is taking up all my time at college and the finance side of my degree is very mathematical at university. 3rd-year university has really hit me hard. Ive been up all night doing work, studying for hours, completing problems sets non stop. My UK university nightmare is finally over now. However exams are around the corner and I am feeling unmotivated for exams, I really need some exam motivation and revision advice. My Mid-Year University Crisis.... (An Update).

In today's video, I talk about my university exams and how my revision is going over the Christmas holidays. MY life at college. It's less than a month until my exams. Hopefully, I get a first and don't fail my exams at the university of york. Maybe economics and finance exams are easier at the London school of economics... This is a College vlog. UK University student vlog. UK college vlog. Essya crisis, exam crisis, 4am, i need coffee. coffee for revision is great.

I also chat with my friend Jon who is an accountant and see my friend James who work on a cruise ship.

►My Instagram -
►Podcast and Merchandise -

Im a young adult, living in a share house with my fellow students at University. Im in the final year of my Bachelor of Science Economics and Finance degree at the University of York and things are going to be really tough in 2020. The workload increases dramatically and the student vlogs and the "study with me" will be intense. Raw Student Life Vlogs. P.s. I just had the best year of my life studying abroad in Australia at the University of Sydney.My Mid-Year University Crisis.

My Equipment
►Camera –
►Tripod –
►Light -

►Music Used - & Galore - Noah North

Business Email is in the "About" section on my YouTube channel.

college student vlog,univeristy student vlog,Mid-Year University Crisis,economics degree,uk uni vlog,student,lifestyle,exams at university,uk university,univeristy student life,economics major vlog,vlogger,British,daily vlogs,day in the life of a student,univeristy of york,Harvard,degree,exchange,a-levels,elliot choy,economy,study abroad vlog,vlog,the library,exams,univeristy of,study,college vlog,college,morning routine,my college morning routine,routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments