Advertisement

[8-bit] Cyrus the Scholar | Octopath Traveler

[8-bit] Cyrus the Scholar | Octopath Traveler Twitter:
Ko-Fi:
Tumblr:
__

Cyrus is who I started out with in Octopath and is definitely my favorite of the bunch! There's so many songs I want to cover from Octopath Traveler. They take me a while to make, but are worth it. I was able to sneak in Cyrus' motif from the ending theme as my outro this time instead of what I usually do! I thought it made for a much nicer transition. I'll probably do that for the rest of the character themes once I get around to them.

__
Artwork © Rock Bomber (Me)
Drawings in this video were made in Aseprite.
Aseprite:

8-bit Cover © Rock Bomber (Me)
The music in this video was created in FamiTracker.
FamiTracker:

*Please do not use my artwork or music for any purpose without permission directly from me.

8bit,8-bit,music,remix,famitracker,cover,cyrus the scholar,cyrus albright,cyrus motif,ocopath traveler,square enix,video game,jrpg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments