Advertisement

5 Tips For Enjoying Family Time During the Holidays

5 Tips For Enjoying Family Time During the Holidays This is a FB Live that I shared in my Magnify Your Magnificence FB Community. Spending time with family over the holidays can often be stressful for many reasons. In this video, I share with you 5 tips that can support you in creating a more enjoyable experience this holiday season.

I'd love for you to comment below and let me know which tip you find most helpful and which one you feel might be the most difficult to follow and why.

I invite you to join my FB community at

My mission is to empower 10,000 men & women to create healthy, loving boundaries with their family and stand in their power so they can live an empowered, authentic and joyful life. I'd love for you to join us.

Empowerment,Life Coaching for Women,Authentic Communication,Relationship Advice for Women,Marisa,MYM,Create Healthy Boundaries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments