Advertisement

10 Tips to Make Better Geometry Dash Levels!

10 Tips to Make Better Geometry Dash Levels! In this video you can see a few (10) tips to improve your Geometry Dash levels. Originally I wanted to make 15 but I want to make more parts.✔️
This is probably the most failed Geometry Dash video ever.
Like for part 2 :)

INTRO: Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (DECOY! Remix)

My Discord Name: Krisz#2019 🤙
My Ingame Name: Krisz

🔎 LINKS:
Krisz Discord Server:
Steam link:
Personal Instagram:
Krisz Twitter:

Levels:
Future Funk
D y s a n i a
Disoriented
Admonish
Shock
Biru
Ectoplasm

My Intro was made by AdamVPN
His channel:

I Do Not Own any Songs Played In This Video! ❗

If you like my content, don't forget to Subscribe to my channel! 😉
Ohh, and don't forget to like the video! 🙂

GD,GDash,Geometry,Dash,Geometry Dash,Rob,Top,RobTop,RobTopGames,Rub,RubRub,Krisz,Kriz,Kris,Krisz GD,KriszGD,Kris GD,Kriz GD,HUN,HU,Hungary,144Hz,Kelemen Krisztofer,Geometry Dash HUN,Geometry Dash 2.11,Geometry Dash tips and tricks,Geometry Dash tutorial,Geometry Dash editor tutorial,Geometry Dash how to build,How to create in geometry Dash,How to make better levels,How to get featured,How to build better in geometry dash,AdamVPN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments