Advertisement

Your Most Worthy Pursuit - Daily Prophetic Word

Your Most Worthy Pursuit - Daily Prophetic Word Click here to make a donation to support these daily prophetic words

Though you think you know me, you do not know me. Though you have followed me for some time, you have only just begun. There are mysteries and complexities you have not even considered, let alone comprehended, but as you remain faithful you will come to know me, for I will reveal myself to you. Though you have learned about me, I am inviting you to learn from me. I will reveal all mysteries as I speak plainly to you face to face, and heart to heart. (1)

There are details you have not discerned. There are events and scheduling of seasons still undiscovered. There are microscopic activities completely hidden from your purview. Yet still, I will show myself to you and reveal all these things. I will make time to sit with you, because I love you, my Dearly Beloved. As you sit with me, I will sit with you. If you will seek me, you will certainly find me for I will reveal myself to you. (2)

You will find me in my word. You will find me by my spirit. You will find me in your work, if you will listen. You will find me in the streets. You will find me in the highways and byways if you will look for me. You will find me in your church. You will find me in the marketplace. You will find me in nature, if you will look and listen. You will find me any place, and every place, if you will look for me. No matter where you are, I will show myself to you. I will not hide myself from you if you will seek me. (3)

There is so much more I desire to reveal to you. There is so much you do not know, and so much you have yet to experience. I am inviting you today, yes even challenging you, to seek me like never before. I will be your greatest adventure, and knowing me will be your greatest accomplishment and your most worthy pursuit. (4)

(1) Isaiah 55:8-9, 2 Peter 3:8, Joel 2:28
(2) 1 Corinthians 2:14, John 14:26, Jeremiah 29:13
(3) Matthew 7:7-12, Deuteronomy 4:29
(4) Deuteronomy 29:29, Isaiah 55:11, Philippians 3:8

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments