Advertisement

Work Week In My Life | Recent Graduate, Freelance Photographer and Influencer

Work Week In My Life | Recent Graduate, Freelance Photographer and Influencer This week I took y’all along with me throughout my work week! I recently posted a video all about my job hunt situation post grad. If you didn’t see that video, I am a photographer, videographer and influencer! All my jobs kind of relate to each other but that doesn’t mean my mind isn’t all over the place 99% of the time lol. Comment down below your best tip for stay productive throughout the work week!
 
Presets: 
Everyday Preset: 

VISIT MY BLOG!! I POST ABOUT FASHION, BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, TRAVEL, ETC. :

My personal Insta:
My photography account:
My food account:

Twitter:
Pinterest:
Snapchat: sonali_prabhu
Spotify:

_

Email: msonaliprabhu@gmail.com

_

Camera for main videos, more produced:
Camera I use for vlogs:
Editor: Final Cut Pro X & After Effects

_

About Me!
Name: Sonali (Sun-all-e) aka sonarly, sona, nali
Age: 22
Ethnicity: Indian
College: Senior at University of Central Florida
Major: Radio/ Television
Sorority: Kappa Delta

makeup,clothes,fashion,sonali,so_narly,indian,tutorial,college,week in my life,post grad,austin,texas,orlando,florida,university of central florida,UCF,Atlanta,Georgia,blogger,instagram,influencer,Moving States,Moving Vlogs,Couple vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments