Advertisement

Warrior Cats, If I Ain’t Got You. Sandstorm X Fireheart Map. Open! (3|28)

Warrior Cats, If I Ain’t Got You. Sandstorm X Fireheart Map. Open! (3|28) I’ve been thinking about doing some kind of warrior cat MAP and I thought I would do a ship map.
I have made some rules for this map, but first I need to explain some things.

There will not be a specific script but will be a small one. I think this map could use some ideas from the creators.

Rules
this MAP is about fireheart and sandstorm so you may NOT use any of your ocs as this is from a book.
You can use other characters from the book, but they must be from the book 5 or 4
If you ask for a part say the code word (ships) so I know you have read the rules.
Don’t beg for parts as I will not give them to you if so
If you are rude about this you will be kicked
I don’t have to see a W.I.P, but I would be happy if you did because I want this map to be finished
If you haven’t finished your part by the due date you will be kicked
The due date is January 5th
I will heart your comment if you get the part
If you have asked for the same part but later you don’t get it you can try for another part though
I need to have an example of your animation on your channel before I let you in
You are allowed up to 3 parts in this map
No tracing copying ect.
No gacha
Please use the same design of fireheart and sandstorm as seen on the video
You can only have one watermark on your animation
You cannot slow down the animation
Parts:
1. SleepyArtist
2.Really Riley
3.
4
5.
6.
7. Sleepystardust
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.

Script (not to specific)
At the start to part 12 will be the two as apprentices (try to add sandpaw blushing at FirePaw) then at part 13 to part 23 fireheart starts to blush and he is thinking a lot about sandstorm and has dreams about her. Then from 23 to the end it’s Firestar or fireheart with his kits and sandstorm.

#warriorcatsmap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments