Advertisement

Walmart Haul With Some Craft Items and New Family Members

Walmart Haul With Some Craft Items and New Family Members #walmarthaul #walmart #craftitems #crafty

I had to return some paint to Walmart and get cat food and this is what else I found. I didn't find any clearance items like I would have liked to. I still think I picked up some nice items. Thanks for watching please give us a like and join our family if you would like. We would love to have you.

New Family Members -

China Honey Davis -

Lanell McLain -

John Fersa -

Becky's Life -

Fabulous Designs On A Budget -

ORM Crafty Designs -


I am Christina I am 54 mother of 2, grandma of 5. Princess Aurora, arrived on July 24th. I am a stay at home grandma and I live with my son and daughter in law. I love being with my littles everyday. I started doing this to help me with some self doubt issues. I hope to grow a channel where everyone can become a family and we can talk about everything. I would like to start cook with me videos, walk through and other things you would like to see. I will answer all questions and if you would like to learn more about me let me know and I can do a real me video. I would love to exchange a pocket letter or a hand written letter, If you are interested let me know. This would be my first one, but I think it would be fun. If you would like to send friend mail please let me know and I will give you my address and you will get friend mail back!!! If you would like to do a collab feel free to ask. Exchange friend mail let me know!!!

Address:
Christina Lefler
PO Box 871116
Canton, MI 48187

Sashka Bracelet Affiliate Code -

Try Brandless which I love here is my link to get 6.00 off a 48.00 order

To get ahold of me -
Feel free to leave comments good or bad as I try and learn making videos and hopeful make them enjoyable to watch.
ChristinaInMichigan @gmail.com
Instagram - Michiganchristinain

Members

Post a Comment

0 Comments