Advertisement

Toni Storm - Run For Cover (WWE NXT UK Tribute)

Toni Storm - Run For Cover (WWE NXT UK Tribute) So excited to be posting something after being MIA for almost 4 years. I had actually wanted to post a bunch of videos last year as part of it being 10 years since I opened this account (i'm old af now) and started MV making but I didn’t have the motivation or time to do so. I tried to repeat this process again this year, coming up with 5 video ideas with only this one totally sticking.

The whole concept of using Toni Storm was because her journey so far in the WWE has been one of the most interesting to me, and her career is still in the early stages so I wanted to fully capture that in this video. I don’t really watch the product anymore as I grew out of it but I really had the itch to edit something. Funnily enough, this started off being a Liv Morgan MV but I just didn't feel like I was able to tell a story with the things she's done so far. The whole process of creating this MV has taken me MONTHS. I started this around February of this year, worked on it for weeks and then totally lost interest because it wasn’t “perfect”. It took me a couple of months just to wait for new matches and content from #NXT UK, so that I could cater each clip to this song.

Shoutout to my CULT crew for building a community like no other


#ToniStorm #NXTuk

nxt highlights,nxt uk highlights,nxt uk,nxt,rhea ripley,Toni Storm,व्यावसायिक कुश्ती,wwe toni storm,toni storm vs,world wrestling entertainment,डब्लू डब्लू ई,wwe,wwe 2019,wwe raw,raw 2019,कुश्ती,पहलवान,مصارعه,सुपरस्टार,मैच,महिलाओं की कुश्ती,مصارعة سيدات,مصارعه نساء,مصارعة بنات,wrestling,wwe nxt,entertainment,trending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments