Advertisement

THURSDAY - UNDERSTANDING IN A CAR CRASH (DRUM COVER)

THURSDAY - UNDERSTANDING IN A CAR CRASH (DRUM COVER) ▼ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION! ▼

I do not own this song. Any copyrighted content is the sole property of all license holders.

This cover was a lot of fun to make because Thursday is one of my favorite bands, and they also happen to be from my native NJ. Full Collapse was an extremely formative album for early 00's emo and it was probably my most listened-to album from that era.

A few hiccups here and there but overall I think I did pretty well (for a 2nd take). The stick drop obviously was not intentional and I tried to pick it up and play through it which I think I succeeded in doing. I also experimented a bit in mic placement and added some snare dampening as well, I think the sound in this one is the best it's been so far, working with as little mics as I have at the moment.

What do you think my next cover should be? If you enjoyed this cover please let me know down below in the comments, and give a 'thumbs up' and subscribe for more videos like this one!

SJC Custom Kit (White ivory sparkle w/ custom tortoise shell inlay wrap)
Keller VSS Maple shells
24 x 24 bass drum (8 ply)
13 x 11 rack tom (10 ply)
16 x 16 floor tom (10 ply)
14 x 6.5 snare (14 ply w/ 2'' drill vents x2)

14'' Sabian AAX-Celerator hihats
20'' Sabian HHX Evolution Ride
20'' Sabian HHX Legacy Ride
21'' Sabian HHX Groove Ride

Remo Powerstroke 3 bass head
Remo Ambassador batter/Remo Emperor reso on toms
Remo X14 batter/Remo Ambassador reso on snare

Pearl Eliminator double pedals
Promark 747B Super Rock

LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!

▼ FOLLOW ME ▼

FACEBOOK ►

TWITTER ►

INSTAGRAM ►

▼ MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE ▼

SOCIETY6 ►

drums,sjc,sjc drums,thursday,understanding,understanding in a car crash,full collapse,emo,sabian,jon sudano,fat,glasses,flannel,cymbals,drum cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments