Advertisement

The reason why Messi wanted to fight Cavani during Argentina-Uruguay | Oh My Goal

The reason why Messi wanted to fight Cavani during Argentina-Uruguay | Oh My Goal Everyone saw their clash. Lionel Messi and Edinson Cavani nearly came to blows at half-time of the Argentina-Uruguay game. It was Luis Suarez who eventually stopped them from fighting in the stadium’s corridors. What the hell happened to make Messi and Cavani come so close to having a huge punch up?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

messi vs cavani,messi vs uruguay,oh my goal messi,lionel messi vs uruguay,cavani vs messi,cavani messi,cavani goal vs argentina,cavani messi fight,argentina vs uruguay amistoso 2019,argentina vs uruguay,oh my goal,lionel messi,edinson cavani,cavani,messi,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments