Advertisement

The pageant made me LOSE MY MIND... || Roblox Royale High

The pageant made me LOSE MY MIND... || Roblox Royale High ♥ What is up skinny sisters today I make some epik gamer outfits and then well I try to start a fight with Adam, but he uses his teleportation skills to get away. A shame, isn't it? ♥

♥ Where can I find you outside of YouTube? ♥
Here's my Twitter:

♥ What do you use to record? ♥
OBS

♥ What do you use to edit? ♥
Wondershare Filmora

gorygaming24601,gory,gaming,royale high,roblox royale high,girl gamer,family friendly,roblox roleplay,no cursing,kid friendly,gory gaming,no swearing,roblox funny moments,royale high sunset island,royale high roleplay,royale high pageant,roblox royale high roleplay,royale high beauty pageant,sunset island,miss royale universe,first place pageant,royale high new realm,roblox zailetsplay,royale high school,miss universe,leah ashe,leah ashe roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments