Advertisement

The Last Thing a Mealworm Will See ft Plopper

The Last Thing a Mealworm Will See ft Plopper Just an attempt at a meme video with plopper. We recreate the last moment of a meal worm (Actually lots of meal worms, plopper the bearded dragon was hungry). he snuffed out the life of a ton of meal worms, and created a funny video of him eating. This is my attempt at making funny bearded dragon content, so I hope you enjoy!
If you are reading this, plopper will not poop on your pillow ;-)
Also, if you have any more meme ideas please comment them below. I read all my comments and do my best to reply. Even to those who claim animal abuse. I do not condone animal abuse, and do not post that on my channel. Its horrible, and no one in the right mind will watch it. BUT SOME PEOPLE STILL CLAIM SOME OF MY VIDEOS ARE ANIMAL ABUSE!!!11!111! Sorry for rant, but no animal abuse on this channel. Ever.
Thanks for actually reading this, I am proud of you
-Kyle and Plopper

#beardeddragon #beardeddragons #beardie #reptile #lizard #reptiles,#plopper #cute #meme #funny #mealworm #amazing #pets #animals,# Funny #compilation,#instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments