Advertisement

(Targeted Individual) More 'Community Oriented Policing' Tactics Part 2

(Targeted Individual) More 'Community Oriented Policing' Tactics Part 2 December 2018

At 0:03 of this video, you'll hear a quick car horn honk from one of these maggots parked close by & watching my every move more than likely a blip on a radar/cellphone screen, indicating my exact current location via a possible covert implanted microchip or stolen brainwave pattern signature code.

It could also have been some sort of signal to everyone involved, that I was recording.

At 0:26 You'll see the Asian delivery guy who was heading out on a delivery, do a quick glance over at me as he was pedaling away.

Pay close attention to the fact that the two people standing across the street supposedly having a conversation, & the white car that pulls up & parks after, were all strategically placed parallel to my exact location.This is just one of the many covert ways these people communicate with one another.

At 2:45 you'll see a caucasian male come into my immediate line of vision & lingerer a few minutes.

Notice how at 3:03 he looks over at someone either inside or outside my landlord's office & nods his head in the "No" motion.

As in more than likely insinuating that: "No, he's not coming' back outside it seems".

Then at 3:04 he quickly glances over at me, then looks away & proceeds to fold his lips in the "close your mouth" gesture.

In which another fellow E.I./T.I. brother of mine from NY, namely Nigel Nicholson, has had & still has that particular sensitization gesture/turned Dark NLP tactic done to him on the regular within his videos.

My response to that white guy, the handlers & ALL perps involved within my targeting/covert surveillance/community oriented policing protocols is: "HELL NO! Y'ALL WILL NEVER SILENCE ME OR STOP ME FROM EXPOSING WHAT YOU"VE DONE, ARE CURRENTLY DOIN' & WILL CONTINUE TO DO IN THE FUTURE! FUCK YOU!" & I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart & inner depths of my soul.

Targeted Individual,Psychological Operations,Community Oriented Policing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments