Advertisement

Taking A Pregnancy Test On Camera!! *PREGNANT AGAIN*

Taking A Pregnancy Test On Camera!! *PREGNANT AGAIN* Taking a pregnancy test on camera, pregnant again!? Live Pregnancy Test Reaction and Pregnancy Symptoms. Could I really be finding out that I'll be a mom again with another baby!? 😳
#Pregnancy

Pregnancy Reaction at : (2:30)
MORNING ROUTINE W/ 2 BABIES: shorturl.at/sFS79
- My Socials:
Instagram.com/sierraxwatts
Twitter.com/sierraxwatts
Tiktok: @SierraxWatts
Snap: thewizardwatts
Patreon.com/sierraxwatts

If you liked this video please SUBSCRIBE & TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS “THE BELL” To join the family!

Comment or Dm your email on my video or Instagram to join my list for even more surprises!!!!!!

If you made it this far THANK YOU so much for supporting me and giving me a platform to ]share my stories. I appreciate you all SO MUCH!
And if you see this comment ‘Mom Goals’(Let’s confuse the comment section 😂)


** About Me: Hi! My name is Sierra Watts. When I was 15 / a teen, I got pregnant & shared my story time online not expecting it to go viral. I had an adoption with my first son but soon became pregnant again in 2018 with a baby boy named Leo. I talk about everything on my channel from teen pregnancy's, Labour & Delivery, and LOTS MORE! I live in the United States. I was born in Joplin MO but currently living in Kansas City. ***

tww infertility ttc women's health parenthood #Pregnancy #PregnancyaAnnouncement #Pregnancytest #PregnantAgain #React #Trending #Family

Sierra,taking a pregnancy test,pregnancy test,pregnancy,pregnant,live pregnancy test,trying to conceive,pregnancy symptoms,live pregnancy test 2019,finding out im pregnant again,pregnancy announcment,pregnancy reveal,ttc,family,i'm pregnant,fertility,teen mom,vlog,infertility,finding out im pregnant,pregnancy announcement,baby,family channel,teen mom 2,the ace family,cam and fam,teen pregnancy,camily,motherhood,family vlogs,women's health,parenthood,tww,

Post a Comment

0 Comments