Advertisement

Sometimes It’s Nice to Get Back to the Basics - Pedalboard Build

Sometimes It’s Nice to Get Back to the Basics - Pedalboard Build For business, lessons, & questions -
Recently, a few gigs came up where I was taking a much smaller role in the band than I normally do and for that, sometimes all you need is a bit of dirt, delay, and a great tube amp. I love my digital board for the ease of recalling presets and the ridiculous soundscapes I can come up with, but often it’s nice just to sit back and play the electric guitar in a bit more of a traditional manner. In this video I’m going to be taking you through the small pedalboard I put together for a couple festivals at the end of the Summer and how I’m using it to get all the different sounds you could need.

What would you do differently? What would you add?

2009 PRS McCarty w/ 59/08 “PAF” pickups
MXR Phase 95
Fulltone OCD
J Rockett Archer Gold
Vertex Effects Steel String
Way Huge Aqua Puss mk3
Supro Tremoverb 1622RT

#simple #pedalboard #rig
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Line 6 Helix - Complete Preset Library:

The above link will take you to a PayPal donation page where you can elect to donate any amount (suggested $5.00 - or whatever other amount you feel it is worth) in return for my ever expanding library of Helix amp and unique effect presets. These are the same presets I have spent hundreds of hours perfecting and play live and in recording sessions. On the PayPal page, be sure to INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL and the words "Complete Helix Library" so I know what and where to send everything. Please be patient as it may take a day or two until I can get around to responding to emails. My preset library is constantly growing and your donation is good for life!
More info in this video -
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Playlist - The Inner Urge (my band):

Playlist - Ambient Compositions:

Playlist - Gear Demos:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Keep up with me on these other social media platforms:
Facebook -
Instagram -
ReverbNation -
SoundCloud -
Twitter -
The Inner Urge on FaceBook -
Resolute Vibration on FaceBook -

Alex Price,Guitar,Pedalboard,simple,rig,build,pedal,Supro,Tremoverb,1622RT,demo,Vertex,Effects,Steel String,J Rockett,Archer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments