Advertisement

skincare that actually works | AHA + BHAs | IVAN LAM

skincare that actually works | AHA + BHAs | IVAN LAM Breakouts? Congested skin? Who is she? IDK HER! Jk tho. But no, really. We all want glowy, refined, exfoliated skin, right?

Chemical exfoliants will do just that! Sharing some info on my fave ingredients, AHA, BHA, PHA. Also sharing some of my favorite skincare products on the market! There are so many but I really wanted to narrow down to my go-toes!

These really help the texture of the skin, and also controlling breakouts. YAS.

My instagram!


Check out my other videos


Follow Michelle


Follow Renee


Products mentioned
I recommend for starters
SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LIQUID EXFOLIANT | PAULA'S CHOICE


BENTON BHA ALOE TONER
sokoglam
yesstyle

SOME BY MI - AHA, BHA, PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner


THEN I MET YOU REFINING TONER


CLEAR EXTRA STRENGTH ANTI-RED EXFOLIATING | 2% SALICYLIC ACID | PAULA'S CHOICE


BIOSSANCE SQUALANE + GLYCOLIC RENEWAL MASK


DE T.L.C. FRAMBOOS™ GLYCOLIC RESURFACING NIGHT SERUM





Where to get Kbeauty
10% any YESSTYLE ORDER over $49! Happy shopping! code IVAN10


PAULA'S CHOICE (best for acne-prone, sensitive skin)




NOT SPONSORED. some links might be affiliate which helps me make money to sustain me and my cats. kthx.

AHAS,BHAS,SKINCARE,routine,how to get rid of acne,get rid of acne,reduce pores,how to reduce pores,kbeauty,korean skincare,new,pony makeup,joankeem,ivan lam,skincare favorites,the ordinary,paulas choice,drunk elephant review,pimple popper,clear skin,skincare routine,how to,skin care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments