Advertisement

Sitting Up A Quadriplegic

Sitting Up A Quadriplegic #SpinalCordInjury #Quadriplegic #PressureSores

In this video I want to show how my helpers sit me up. Every spinal cord injury Is different so what may work for me may not work for you. Just move slowly move safely.

Subscribe to My Channel Here ➡️

Send Mail Here 📬
This is Wheel Life
PO Box 271
West Springfield PA 16443

Email: timabuum618@aol.com

This Is Wheel Life T-shirt 👕



Use this Link to Save 💲250 💵 off A New or Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle at Rollx Vans Link:

IG:
FB:
Twitter: @timay618

With contributions from viewers like you I am able to create better content!
PayPal Info: Thank You for watching! 🙂

Wish List:

Snow Plow Story:

spinal cord injury,quadriplegic,paralyzed,moving,transfer,positioning,pressure,ulser,sore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments