Advertisement

singing the chorus of before you go - lewis capaldi on my rubbish phone camera in the bathroom x

singing the chorus of before you go - lewis capaldi on my rubbish phone camera in the bathroom x This song is my favourite one of his sooo far, it is incredible and here I am doing a shite chorus cover that ends on the wrong chord 😕

Let me know if you want me to do a PROPER cover of this, I just thought ay why not, might start a YT series called chorus covers idk?


keywords:

Before You Go
Before You Go Lewis Capaldi
Chorus Cover
Rubbish iPhone Cover
Wrong chord
Video in it's raw state
Before you go lewis capaldi cover
lewis capaldi before you go cover
Before You Go Chorus
New Lewis Capaldi
Capaldi Cover
Before You Go Cover
COVER before you go
LEWIS CAPALDI COVER
Lewis Capaldi Before You Go Girl Version
Before You Go Lewis Capaldi Cover
Lewis Capaldi Before You Go Cover
LEWIS CAPALDI BEFORE YOU GO

Lewis Capaldi,Before You Go,Before You Go Cover,Lewis Capaldi Before You Go,Chorus Cover,Iphone quality,chorus covers,female pop singer,before you go lewis cover,so before you go,Lewis Capaldi Cover,Lewis Capaldi Before You go Cover,NEW SONG 2019,UK ARTIST,POP MUSIC,CHORUS COVER,Lewis Capaldi Before You Go Cover,Before You Go Lewis Capaldi Cover,Before I Go Lewis Capaldi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments