Advertisement

SELF PUBLISHING CHILDREN'S BOOKS | how to publish your own books

SELF PUBLISHING CHILDREN'S BOOKS | how to publish your own books If your dream is to self publish you children's book then stick around.

Writing and illustrating children's books has been my passion for many years, and with the advent of Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and other print on demand services, self publishing children's books has become more realistic for many authors.

In this guide to self publishing children's books , I will tell you the things you need to know before you start. If you want to write children's books, be a published author and get your work out there, check out these self publish tips.

I refer to self publishing as indie (independent) publishing throughout the video.

PRESS RELEASE advice:


My programme to help you get your book published:


My website and books


Say hi on social:


self publishing children's books,writing and illustrating children's books,kindle direct publishing,self publish tips,self publishing children's books tips,guide to self publishing children's books,writing children's books,being a published author,how to get my children's books published,kdp publishing,getting my children's book published,publishing guide,how to publish children's book,getting my book published uk,publishing picture books,how to publish guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments