Advertisement

Sea of Thieves Shenanigans! With the Cap! Gold huntin', Fort huntin'...just give me tha booty!!

Sea of Thieves Shenanigans! With the Cap! Gold huntin', Fort huntin'...just give me tha booty!! Ahoy!
With Seabound soul update looming...we need gold to buy all the disappearing cosmetics!
So we need to try to grind 300k in 2 days....that'll teach us to take a month off.....
This edition takes us to skelly ship cloud battles and some lonely forts just a waitin' fer plunderin'!
1. Battle for Sea of Thieves
2. Chickens, Pigs and snakes oh my...
3. Crows nest fortress
4. Shark fin camp
Overall pretty descent haul...between forts and shipwrecked loot!

Join me Captain Daddiohead "Greybeard" and me crew of sea dogs Garrett, Cootie and Gavin as we sail the seas lookin fer booty!

Wanna see me crews perspectives of our adventures? Then head on over to
ThePirateLegend (Garrett) , Cootie & Bros. (Cootie) and Gavins501st (Gavin).

Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at

twitch,games,sea of thieves,rare,be more pirate,shrouded spoils,pirate legend,Anniversary update,Battle for sea of thieves,crows nest,shark fin camp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments