Advertisement

Rad Vlad is sad the Earths not flat

Rad Vlad is sad the Earths not flat Rad Vlad returns after making an apology video for his behaviour on my 20 hour stream.

"There's something wrong with that laser" - Rad Vlad 2019

If you fancy supporting my fight against stupidity and help me get better equipment then please consider becoming a Patreon. Even £1/$1 a month could really help.
Go to

Or get some sweet Merch

Donate to my Paypal fighttheflatearth@gmail.com

Tweet me @fightflat with video ideas, Flerfs to target and even direct insults.

The maker of my awesome intro Randomtings

The makers of my awesome music

The Maker of my logo and channel art


Have you really read this far into the description?

Go and watch the video!
#FTFE #FIGHTTHEFLATEARTH #FlatEarth

best flat earth proof,chemtrails,comedy,craig flat earth,d marble,debate,denier,fight the flat earth,flat,flat earth,flat earth proof,flat earth society,flat earther,flerfs are idiots,frankiebeflat,ftfe,globe,idiots,mctoon,ritchie from boston,satire,science or satire,spoof,stupid,stupid humans,stupidity,team skeptic,thrive movement,truth,try not to laugh,rad vlad,flat earth debate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments